ANGELINA COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT SERVICES
Activity Center, Daniel McCall Drive
Saturday – May 11, 2019
Ceremony I – 10 a.m.
- Arts and Education
- Business and Technology
- PARAMUS Early College High School
Ceremony II – 2 p.m.
- Health Careers
- Science & Mathematics
Graduates will be assigned their line position. Arrive early if you would like to be grouped with your division.
1. You should secure your personal items (cell phones, purses & cameras (before coming to Hudgins Hall).
2. Attire: Wear comfortable, low-heeled shoes with soft soles and lightweight pants, skirts, tops, and dresses under
• 9:00 a.m. Reception for Graduates in AC Cafeteria
• 9:30 a.m. Graduates REPORT TO HUDGINS HALL to prepare for processional lineup
• 1:00 p.m. Reception for Graduates in AC Cafeteria
• 1:30 p.m. Graduates REPORT TO HUDGINS HALL to prepare for processional lineup
ATTENTION ALL GRADUATES
1. In case of rain, graduates will assemble in the PE gymnasium (next to the Activity Center)
• Ceremony I at 9:30 a.m.
• Ceremony II at 1:30 p.m.
2. Graduates arriving after the scheduled time for either ceremony will be assigned at the end of the line.
The Student Marshals:
Freddy Drago, Soccer Coach, 936-633-3265, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Wade, Men’s Basketball Coach, 936-633-4530, email@example.com