ANGELINA COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT SERVICE
Activity Center, Daniel McCall Drive
Saturday – May 12, 2018
Ceremony I – 10 a.m.
- Technology & Workforce Division
- Language Arts and Education
- Science & Mathematics Division
- PARAMUS Early College High School
Ceremony II – 2 p.m.
- Fine Arts Division
- Health Careers Division
- Social/Behavioral Sciences and Business Division
Graduates will be assigned their line position. Arrive early if you would like to be grouped with your division.
1. You should secure your personal items (cell phones, purses & cameras (before coming to Hudgins Hall).
2. Attire: Wear comfortable, low-heeled shoes with soft soles and lightweight pants, skirts, tops, and dresses under
• 9:00 a.m. Reception for Graduates in AC Cafeteria
• 9:30 a.m. Graduates REPORT TO HUDGINS HALL to prepare for processional lineup
• 1:00 p.m. Reception for Graduates in AC Cafeteria
• 1:30 p.m. Graduates REPORT TO HUDGINS HALL to prepare for processional lineup
ATTENTION ALL GRADUATES
1. In case of rain, graduates will assemble in the PE gymnasium (next to the Activity Center)
• Ceremony I at 9:30 a.m.
• Ceremony II at 1:30 p.m.
2. Graduates arriving after the scheduled time for either ceremony will be assigned at the end of the line.
The Student Marshals:
Annie Allen, Student Success & Inclusion director, 936-633-4509, firstname.lastname@example.org
Freddy Drago, Soccer coach, 936-633-3265, email@example.com