- Expand appropriate programs and classes for our service area based on need.
- Continue to improve learning outcomes, program completion, and student retention rates.
- Expand and improve student advising in every division.
- Create a program/cluster leadership structure in the divisions while maintaining a “shared leadership” environment and enhancing communication with adjunct faculty.
- Enhance training facilities for specialized areas in Community Services.
- Expand and enhance Adult Learning Center operations, especially English as a second language, creating a seamless transition into post-secondary education.
STUDENT ACTIVITIES, SERVICES, AND TECHNOLOGY
- Move to a seamless, “one-stop” enrollment, admissions, counseling/advising, and financial aid packaging process in order to better serve students.
- Keep current in technology in both instructional and supportive services.
- Attract additional students from both within and out of service area by adding appropriate sports (softball) and other student activities.
- Have full-service teaching-centers in Livingston and Nacogdoches.
- Add a new Health Careers Center, a University Teaching Center, and a Language and Learning Institute (Adult Education)
- Renovate the Health Careers I building for Liberal Arts and Science and have minor renovations to the Student Center, Administration Building and Library in order to accommodate expanded services.
- Add support auxiliary facilities (updated student housing, parking, and a baseball/softball complex) as needed to attract and serve new groups of students.
- Increased fund balances in Education and General and Plant Fund.
- Develop a comprehensive energy use and conservation plan.
- Have in place a facility financing plan that extends through 2030.
- Increase scholarship and endowment distributions by 50%.
- Have faculty salaries in the top range of the state for comparable schools.
- Implement and sustain the Quality Enhancement Plan.
- Develop and implement marketing and development plans that will support the long-range goals and contribute to the growth of college enrollment and financial resources.