What is PARTNER?
The PARTNER program is a transfer agreement program between Stephen F. Austin and Angelina College (AC). Students participating in this program are eligible for automatic admission to Stephen F. Austin once the requirements are met. Participation in this program is by invitation only.
- Guaranteed admission to SFA once minimum requirements are met
- Opportunity to complete an SFA course while at Angelina College (SFA 301)
- Live on the SFA campus!
- Lower tuition cost at Angelina College
- Joint advising by counselors at AC and at SFA
- Access to libraries, selected student activities and athletic events on both campuses
- Participation in a joint SFA/AC PARTNER information session on the SFA campus
- Participation in SFA events, student activities and more!
What are the PARTNER requirements?
- Complete 15 credit hours of transferrable coursework (developmental education courses are not considered transferrable).
- Earn an overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least a 2.0. This is a “C” average.
- Complete SFA 301 with a grade of “C” or above.
- Turn in all requested paperwork in a timely manner.
- Check AC student e-mail on a regular basis. The AC e-mail is how we will contact students with transfer instructions, AC/SFA events and other information.
- Regular meetings with PARTNER coordinator to change schedule/register and discuss academic progress
- Uphold the standards for academic integrity at all times.
If you have received an invitation to the PARTNER program and would like more information, please click the link below to access our orientation site.