Welcome to Angelina College!
We truly believe that AC is great place to start. To help you transition to college, we require that all of our first time students attend New Student Orientation. This four hour program will help you prepare for your transition into the collegiate world as well as the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead!
What can I expect for New Student Orientation?
- You will meet with our Angelina College faculty and staff and learn what is expected from you as a student
- You will learn about our campus resources and how to find the support you need
- You will participate in academic advising, first-semester schedule planning, and course registration
- You will meet with financial aid and have your questions answered
- You will be given the opportunity to get your Student ID card, Textbooks and Parking Permits
How can I register?
- Determine which session you would like to attend by reviewing these dates.
- Review the New Student Orientation checklist. You may ONLY attend orientation if you can say yes to all of the following:
Register for Orientation by completing the online registration form
- I have turned in my admissions application
- I have completed placement testing or I am exempt from doing so and I have given the scores to Angelina College
- I have turned in my Texas residency proof (Examples of residency proof)
- I have turned in my high school transcript
If you arrive to New Student Orientation and any of the above has not been completed, you will be asked to reschedule your orientation date.
Print out your parking permit here. You may only park in the designated lots.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are excited to welcome you to Angelina College! If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at (936) 633-5212.
Affidavit for Nonresidents
Documents that will prove Texas Residency
Methods of Admissions
New Student Orientation
Registration: Five Easy Steps
Required Admission Documents
Student Data Change Form
Students with Disabilities