Steps to follow to register for classes:
- Speak with your high school counselor first!
- Apply for admission.
- Verify your test score
- If you are not exempt from the TSI, take the TSI Pre-assessment Activity. Print off your certificate of completion. (link )
- Register for the TSI . The fee is non-refundable. Check with your high school counselor before registering for the test. They may have scheduled testing for you.
- Complete the Registration Form. Give the signed form to your high school counselor.
- Get documentation of your current bacterial meningitis immunization shot record.
- Send a copy of your high school transcript. Your counselor will help with this.
- Make sure your bill for classes is paid. Check with your counselor about payment.
*See Helpful Videos for more information on completing these steps.