What documents are needed?
The following documents must be on file in the Office of Enrollment Services before a student registers for classes.
- Complete application for admission (online).
- Establish Texas Residency with official documentation of the student’s Texas residency for 12 months prior to the initial registration at AC.
- Test Scores – submit an official copy of SAT, ACT or TSI scores or testing exemptions where applicable. For more information on placement testing, click here.
- Proof of Bacterial Meningitis – As of Oct 1, 2013, Texas state law requires that all students under the age of 22 show proof of receiving the bacterial meningitis vaccine within the past five years. This includes all new and transfer students, as well as former students who are re-enrolling after a break in enrollment. Students 22 and older are exempt. Student who object to receiving the vaccine must go online to https://corequestjc.dshs.texas.gov/, enter all requested information, print the form, sign & date and submit the form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Official High School or College Transcript(s) – Transcripts should be sent from institution to institution. Hand-carried transcripts will be considered as official if in a sealed high school/college letterhead envelope. You must submit an official transcript from each college you have previously attended.
- GED score report or certificate – Submit copy of GED scores/certificate.
- Citizenship – students who were not born in the United States must submit documentation of US citizenship or permanent resident status in the United States. Undocumented students that graduated from a Texas high school and attended the three years prior to graduation must submit an Affidavit for Nonresidents.
Where do I submit the documents?
- Documents (other than transcripts) can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to (936)633-3206
- Hand-carried to the Office of Enrollment Services, Student Center, Room 200 or to any Angelina College off-campus center.
- Transcripts can be mailed from previous institution to: Angelina College, Office of Enrollment Services, PO Box 1768, Lufkin, TX 75902