PARKING AND TRAFFIC CONTROLS
The College District maintains rules and regulations for the safety and welfare of students, employees, and property. The College District may maintain other rules and regulations deemed necessary to provide for the operation and parking of vehicles on the grounds, streets, drives, alleys, and any other institutional property under its control, including but not limited to the following:
1. Limiting the rate of speed.
2. Assigning parking spaces and designating parking areas and their use and assessing a charge for parking.
3. Prohibiting parking as it deems necessary.
4. Removing vehicles parked in violation of institutional rules and regulations or law at the expense of the violator.
5. Instituting a system of registration for vehicle identification, including a reasonable charge.
It shall be unlawful for any person to park a vehicle on any property under the control and jurisdiction of the College District except in the manner designated by the College District. It shall also be unlawful to block or impede traffic through any driveway of College District property. All laws regulating traffic on highways and streets shall apply to the operation of vehicles within the property of the College District.
The College District provides for the issuance and use of suitable vehicle identification insignia. The College District may bar or suspend the permit of any vehicle from driving or parking on any College District property for the violation of any rule or regulation promulgated by the College President as well as for any violations of law. Reinstatement of the privileges may be permitted and a reasonable fee assessed.