For an Admissions Packet please e-mail Judy Somers (jsomersangelina.edu)
Welcome to Angelina College’s Campus Connect. Campus Connect provides a range of student services including On-Line Registration, Account Status, Class Schedules, Course availability, Degree Audit, Demographic Information, Financial Aid, Grade Report, PIN Maintenance, and Unofficial Transcript.
Students may access Campus Connect by entering your Social Security Number (ex: 555221111) and PIN (8-digit date of birth, example: 04061976). Change your PIN on first access to protect your privacy. Access to Campus Connect is limited to students who have attended Angelina College within the past 12 months.
Forget your PIN? You must personally go to Registrar’s Office and present photo identification to have your PIN reset to the birthday default.
You may log on to Campus Connect beginning November 5 to pay for your Spring 2014 registration. Choose “Review/Pay Account” under the Student Information menu, then select termcode Spring 2014 to view your estimated bill. Payment for Spring 2014 is due by 4:00 p.m. on Jan 7. No bill will be mailed. If payment is not received by these dates, you will be dropped from all Spring classes. Angelina College will close for the Christmas holidays beginning at 3:00 p.m. on December 20 and will not reopen until January 6
1. YOU MAY PAY ON-LINE by selecting "Review/Pay Account" under the Student Information menu of Campus Connect. Select the Spring termcode to view your bill. The "Pay by Credit Card" button will allow you to pay your entire term balance by credit card with no additional fee. Credit cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. The "Pay by e-Check" button will allow you to pay your entire term balance from your checking or savings account with no additional fee. Payments using either of these methods will immediately be reflected on your student account.
The “Pay by Facts” button will allow you to set up a payment plan agreement for a fee of $30.00 to be paid from your checking or savings account or charged to a credit card. If you set up a payment plan agreement for the Spring semester by November 21, you will not be required to make a down payment and will have 4 payments December - March. Other payment options are also available depending on the date that you set up your plan. Although payments through FACTS will not be reflected on your student account for 5-7 days, the College is notified of your agreement immediately.
2. You may also mail a check or money order for full payment along with a copy of your estimated bill to Angelina College Business Office, P.O. Box 1768, Lufkin, TX 75902. Checks must include the SSN or Student ID of the student. After mailing your payment, you should log on to Campus Connect to verify that your payment has been received and to print your receipt. Any payments received during the Christmas holidays will be posted by Jan. 7, 2014. Payments must be received by the due date to secure your registration, so allow mail time.
3. If you have a scholarship or financial aid that you are able to view by selecting "Review Financial Aid" from the Student Information menu of Campus Connect, it will be automatically applied to your bill on Jan. 7, 2014 (IF IT PAYS YOUR FULL BALANCE). If you wish to withdraw, you must do so by Jan. 7, so that your financial aid will not be used.
4. If you have a scholarship or financial aid but are not able to view it by selecting “Review Financial Aid” from the Student Information menu, you must pay by cash, check, credit card, or set up a FACTS agreement by Jan 7. You should then check with the financial aid office to find out the status of your scholarship or financial aid.
5. If you are expecting your employer or an agency to pay your bill but the payment does not appear on your estimated bill, you must contact your employer or agency about forwarding their authorization by Jan. 7.
We are very excited about our internet payment options. PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT EARLY TO AVOID THE LINES AND DELAYS OF PAYING ON THE LAST DAY.
Proceed to Campus Connect!