Office of Admissions

The Office of Enrollment Services, located in the Student Center Room 200, is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.

The office assists students with the admissions application, collection of admission documents, official and unofficial transcripts, enrollment verification, degree audits, student data changes, drops and withdrawals from classes, and graduation applications.

We assist faculty by distributing official class roster information, assisting with instructor drops and readmits, and providing information on using the Faculty Access Module.

Some of our key duties include maintaining all student records pertaining to admission, the collection of final grades and processing of grades at the end of each term, certification of graduates, and the distribution and collection of official class rosters.

Contact Information:

  • General Information – (936) 633-5210
  • Admissions applications, proof of residency, bacterial meningitis – (936) 633-5210
  • Drops/Withdrawals, readmits – (936) 633-5210
  • Transcript requests, provisional admission, academic suspension appeals – (936) 633-4510
  • Incoming transcripts, graduation applications, degree audits – (936) 633-5357


Request for Readmission

Appeal Procedure for Instructor Drops:

1.) Print out the “Request for Readmission“.
2.) Complete Request for Readmission form.
3.) Take the Request for Readmission to your instructor.
4.) Discuss with your instructor a plan of action which will enable you to remain in class and make progress.
5.) Instructor will sign Request for Readmission if progress can be made.
6.) Return signed Request for Readmission to the Office of the Registrar to complete the process.

How to Request an Official Transcript

Angelina College is now partnering with Parchment to send official transcripts.  This will enable students to order transcripts on-line 24 hours a day, seven days a week.  This also allows Angelina College to offer students the ability to have official transcripts sent electronically by .pdf or by mail.  Students have the opportunity to send the transcript to another college, an individual or themselves.

When you click to Order Transcript, you will be directed to the Parchment website where you will first create an account.  You will then be able to submit your transcript order and pay online.  The cost of each transcript is $5.00.

Once the order is completed, you will receive email updates on the progress of your transcript order.

Students needing Community Services (continuing education) transcripts should contact that office at (936)633-5206 for information on ordering their transcript.

How to Print an Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial transcripts are available for current students to print from the Angelina College website.  Students will log on to their AC Portal, Select the Campus Connect tab.  Once in Campus Connect, select the “Registration Tab” and then “Academic Transcript.”

How to Apply for Graduation

Students should apply for graduation once they have registered for their final semester of attendance at Angelina College. A student must file an application for degree/certificate in the Office of Enrollment Services by the deadline printed in the college calendar, then report to the bookstore to pay for cap, gown, and invitations. Graduation applications are available at the Office of Enrollment Services or online.

There is no graduation fee. However, students participating in the graduation ceremony must purchase a cap and gown from the AC Bookstore.

Students should submit completed applications to the Office of Enrollment Services by mail at PO Box 1768, Lufkin, TX – 75902, by emailing application to, or by fax at (936) 633-3206.

The Office of Enrollment Services will attach all student transcripts and their degree audit to the application before sending it to the division office for evaluation. Please make sure all your official transcripts from other institutions attended are on file in the Office of Enrollment Services before you submit your graduation application. Once the division has completed the evaluation (usually within 4 weeks), students will receive written notification by mail.

Diplomas may be picked up at the Office of Enrollment Services once they are available. Diplomas will be mailed to those who elect that option on the graduation application.


Replacement Diploma

Students may request a replacement diploma by submitting a Replacement Diploma Request Form to the Office of the Registrar. The request must be accompanied by a photo ID (either driver’s license, state ID, of Angelina College ID).

The cost of the replacement diploma is $30.00. Students should contact the Business Office at (936) 633-5318 for payment information.

Commencement Ceremony

Angelina College holds commencement in May each year.

All graduate candidates from summer through spring will be invited to participate in the ceremony. Graduation instructions will be mailed approximately one month prior to the ceremony.

Caps, gowns, and invitations are available for purchase at the AC Bookstore.

Upon completion of the commencement ceremony, graduates are encouraged to go on-line through Blackboard and complete the Graduate Survey.

Note: Participation in Commencement is not required to receive your degree or certificate.

How to Request an Enrollment Verification

Angelina College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. Students can now print enrollment verification certificates from their Campus Connect account.

Students should login into the AC Portal, click on Campus Connect, click on the Registration tab and then select Enrollment Verification. Students will be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse website where the enrollment verification certificate can be printed immediately.

If you are requesting an enrollment verification for an upcoming semester, please be aware that the request cannot be completed until the week after the official census date. Please see the academic calendar located in the General Bulletin for census date information.

How to Change Name, Major or Address

Student data change forms are available at the Office of Enrollment Services or online.

Name changes must be accompanied with legal documentation of change such as marriage license, divorce decree or court order.

Address changes must be accompanied with proof of change such as Driver’s License, state ID or copies of bills.

Students should submit completed forms and any documentation to the Office of Enrollment Services by mail at PO Box 1768, Lufkin, TX – 75902, by email at, or by fax at (936) 633-3206.

Academic Fresh Start

Texas residents may apply for admission under the Academic Fresh Start Program. This program gives students the option of having course work taken 10 or more years prior to the starting date of the semester in which the applicant seeks to enroll ignored for admission purposes.

Students wishing to request an Academic Fresh Start should complete the form and submit to the Office of Enrollment Services by mail at PO Box 1768, Lufkin, TX, 57902, by email at, or by fax at 936-633-3206


Academic Suspension Appeal

Students placed on academic suspension at the end of a term will not be allowed to register for classes until their suspension period (next long semester) has elapsed. The College does have a provision for consideration of students on suspension to enroll before their suspension period has elapsed. The student must submit an appeal letter to the Office of Enrollment Services prior to the deadline listed in the academic calendar. The student will also have to meet with the Admissions Committee at an assigned day. The committee meets once each semester to hear appeals of students with extenuating conditions. No student will be considered more than once during his/her college career for re-enrollment while in a suspension period.

Letters will be sent to each student that is placed on academic suspension with instructions and deadlines for the appeal process.


Non-disclosure of Directory Information

Students wishing to have non-disclosure of Directory Information must submit a request to the Office of the Registrar.


Transfer Coursework from Another Institution

An official transcript must be submitted from each college attended before coursework can be accepted.

Only coursework taken from a regionally accredited college will be accepted. The six regional accrediting agencies are as follows:
1.Accrediting Commission for Community and Jr Colleges Western Association of Schools and Colleges
2. Higher Learning Commission
3. Middle State Commission of Higher Education
4. New England Association of Schools and Colleges Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
5. Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission of Colleges
6. WASC Senior College and University Commission

Academic coursework from Accredited Texas Public Institutions will be added to the Angelina College Advising Guide (also known as an unofficial transcript). If there is an established equivalent course, that will be noted on the advising guide. Not all Workforce Education courses are transferable from college to college.

Academic coursework from Accredited Out-of-state and/or Private Colleges will be added to the advising guide. Course descriptions/syllabi must be provided to the Office of Enrollment Services for evaluation. It is the student’s responsibility to provide the necessary documentation. Courses are evaluated by Associate Deans to determine if the transfer course(s) are equivalent to Angelina College coursework. This process can take several weeks.

Coursework from a Technical, Career or Trade School that is not regionally accredited will not be added to the advising guide, but the student might petition for credit by exam through the AC Testing Office.

Transfer coursework will not appear on the official Angelina College transcript and will not calculate into the cumulative GPA.

Courses that do not have an equivalency, may be used as an elective or substituted for a required course with the written permission of the Associate Dean in which your major is located.

Note: Only freshman and sophomore level courses will transfer to AC. These courses normally start with a “1” or “2”.

Coursework that is measured in quarter hours is NOT equivalent to semester credit hours. It requires 5 quarter hours to earn 3 semester credit hours. 5 QH = 3 1/3 SCH


Auditing a Class

Any student, 18 years of age or older, may audit a course by completing the appropriate form in the Office of Enrollment Services prior to the official census date of the semester (see Academic Calendar). The auditing student may then attend classes but is generally not required to take examinations and is not entitled to earn credit for the audited course. The admission process and tuition and fees are the same for auditing as those for credit enrollment. Once a student chooses to audit a course, they cannot later ask to be changed to receive credit.