Currently enrolled students may begin at Step 3. New students, transfer students, former students, and all
current high school graduates should begin at Step 1.
Step 1. Admission’s Application & Documentation:
Complete online admission application.
- Request your high school, GED and/or previous college(s) to have official transcripts sent to Enrollment Services.
- Send official ACT, SAT or TSI scores (if taken) to the Office of the Registrar.
- Establish Texas Residency by submitting a copy of permanent Texas driver’s license that is at least one year old or click this link for other acceptable documentation.
- If under the age of 22, provide your bacterial meningitis vaccination record to the Office of the Registrar. (link to Bacterial Meningitis)
Step 2. Testing for course placement (AC acceptance letter must have been received to register for the TSI assessment):
If TSI taken or exemption on file in the Office of the Registrar go to step 3.
If you need to take the TSI assessment: Go to www.angelina.edu. Click on the TSI button. Follow the steps to access the Pre-Assessment Activity and the TSI assessment.
Students who are ONLY completing a certificate program (excluding Health Occupations) with NO intention of going for an associate degree can choose to take the Work Keys test.
- All students are required to test unless TSI exemptions/waivers are on file in the Office of the Registrar.
Step 3. Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- The school code for Angelina College is 006661.
- Upon receipt of the Student Aid Report (SAR), call the Financial Aid Office at (936)633-5291. The Financial Aid Office will notify students through a conditional award letter if additional information is needed to complete their financial aid file before awarding.
Step 4. New Student Orientation
- All new or transfer students with less than 12 semester credit hours are required to participate in New Student Orientation (NSOR). Go online to www.angelina.edu and click on NSOR to begin.
Step 5. Advising – Registration
- Freshman students will be advised and registered as part of the NSOR/Roadrunner Welcome Day.
- Returning and transfer students that are TSI complete will be allowed to register online through their AC Portal.
- Students that are not TSI complete must see their Faculty Advisor or a General Counselor to register.
Step 6. Pay Tuition and Fees (or have award letter applying Financial Aid)
- View statement online through AC Portal – Campus Connect by selecting “Review/Pay Account” under the Student Information menu. If you have Financial Aid and your aid pays your balance in full you are finished. If the balance is not paid in full, you may pay your bill online, over the phone at (936)633-5318, or at any Angelina College Campus. See Academic Calendar for payment deadlines.
Step 7. Purchase Books
- Books can be purchased from the Angelina College bookstore.
- Students using financial aid must wait until two weeks before classes start to make purchases.