- Recruiting and Tours
- Graduation & Retention Programming
- Student Life, Orientation, & Residence Halls
- International Student Programming
- Student Access Services (Accommodations)
- Career & Transfer Services
- Early Alert (SAGE)
- Inclusive Programming
- Former Foster Youth Liaison
Our purpose is to minimize barriers to success for all Angelina College students from all walks of life. We are committed to creating a student-centered campus where chances of success are equitable for every student, where every student feels valued, and where students achieve their goals.
We look forward to serving you!
Location: Roadrunner Central
Phone: (936) 633-5344
Student Access Tools
- Educational Accommodations Application
An application serves as your self-identifying as a student with a disability which impacts your education. To receive an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-633-5344.
- AC Perks Program Application