- Recruiting and Tours
- Graduation & Retention Programming
- Student Life, Orientation, & Residence Halls
- International Student Programming
- Student Access Services (Accommodations)
- Diversity and Inclusive Programming
- Former Foster Youth Liaison
Our purpose is to minimize barriers to success for all Angelina College students from all walks of life. We are committed to creating a student-centered campus where chances of success are equitable for every student, where every student feels valued, and where students achieve their goals.
We look forward to serving you!
Location: Roadrunner Central
Phone: (936) 633-5344
Student Access Tools
- Registration for Services Process:
1. The student applies for services through the OA&I by completing the Educational Accommodations Application and submitting it to the OA&I;
2. The student submits documentation of disability to the OA&I; and
3. The student meets with an OA&I Director for an interactive discussion no less than fourteen (14) working days prior to the first class meeting.*
4. For more information regarding policies and procedures which guide this process, please see the policies and procedures link below.
- Educational Accommodations Application
To self-identify as a student with a disability which impacts your education, you must fill out an Accommodations Application and turn it in to our office in Roadrunner Central. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-633-5344 to complete a mandatory interactive discussion with the Access unit director, Annie Allen.
- Student Disability Services and Accommodations: Policies and Procedures
- AC Perks Program Application
*If the student does not complete registration for services a minimum 14 working days prior to the first day of class, the OA&I cannot guarantee that all accommodations will be available on the first day of class.