- Student Life, Orientation, & Residence Halls
- International Student Programming
- Student Access Services (Accommodations)
- Advising & Success Coaching
- Career & Transfer Services
- Early Alert (SAGE)
- Inclusivity Programming
Our purpose is to minimize barriers to success for all Angelina College students from all walks of life. We are committed to creating a student-centered campus where chances of success are equitable for every student, where every student feels valued, and where students achieve their goals.
We look forward to serving you!
Location: Student Center, Room 205A
Phone: (936) 633-5344
Student Access Tools
- Documentation Requirements
- Educational Accommodations Application
Please click here to fill out the Accommodations Application. Documentation of your disability will be required to receive services. For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-633-4509.
- Situational Accommodations Form
Please fill this form out ONLY if you were referred by a member of the Office of Student Success and Inclusion to do so. This form is for any accommodation made OUTSIDE of accommodations specific to learning disabilities. This form is NOT for accommodations related to classroom environment accommodations such as extended time, visual and hearing aids, etc.
- AC Perks Program Application