Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test®
The Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test® (BMCT®) is the most widely used and trusted assessment of mechanical aptitude.
The test is designed to measure the ability to perceive and understand the relationship of physical forces and mechanical elements in practical situations.
This type of aptitude is important in jobs and training programs that require the understanding and application of mechanical principles.
The individual who scores high in mechanical comprehension tends to learn easily the principles of the operation and repair of complex devices.
The BMCT is a computer based assessment containing 68 multiple choice items and is a timed test that must be completed in 30 minutes or less.
1. Be an AC student or prospective student.
2. Complete and submit an AC application for admission with admission documentation(s).
3. See an academic counselor in the Industrial Technology Center, Room 101 to obtain a testing request form which verifies your need to test.
4. Pay required fee ($25.00) at the Business Office located in the Administration Building Room 205. Fees are non-refundable.
5. Submit paid receipt and testing request form to the testing center to reserve a testing date (Student Center, Room 200D).
6. Obtain a BMCT admission ticket from the testing center and follow the directions printed on the ticket.
Bennett Mechanical Test Dates
March 29, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
May 24, 2012, 3:00 p.m.
Director of Testing & Student Development
Testing Coordinatorpdenby angelina.edu