CREDIT BY EXAMINATION
A student may earn credit by examination through several ways: Angelina College Departmental Exam, College Level Examination Program (CLEP), College Board Advanced Placement (AP) Examination, or the International Baccalaureate Program (IB).
POLICIES FOR CREDIT BY EXAMINATION
1. Credit by Examination is open to students who have been admitted to or are currently enrolled at Angelina College.
2. Students may earn a maximum of 24 hours through Credit by Examination.
3. Angelina College does not offer CLEP exams, but accepts scores approved by ACE, 50 or above.
4. Students must meet minimum score requirements of a “B” or better to receive credit (see Credit by Examination course listing for minimum score requirements) for each exam.
5. Credit will be posted on the official transcript after the student has completed one semester at Angelina College.
6. Angelina College Departmental Exams may be attempted only once in any given course. The College Board Advanced Placement may be repeated on any scheduled test date.
7. Credit by Examination may not be taken for courses in which a student has been enrolled after the 12th class, audited or completed.
8. Fees are non-refundable.
Director of Testing & Student Development