The Office of Admissions and Records assists students with admissions application, collection of admission documents and the following services.

Request for Readmission

Appeal Procedure for Instructor Drops:

1.) Print out the “Request for Readmission“.

2.) Take the Request for Readmission to your instructor.

3.) Discuss with your instructor a plan of action which will enable you to remain in class and make progress.

5.) Instructor will sign Request for Readmission if progress can be made.

6.) Return signed Request for Readmission to the Office of the Registrar to complete the process.

How to Request an Official Transcript

Students can order transcripts on-line 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through Parchment. Students the ability to have official transcripts sent electronically by .pdf or by mail. Students have the opportunity to send the transcript to another college, an individual or themselves.

Click Order Transcript. You will be directed to the Parchment website where you will first create an account. You will then be able to submit your transcript order and pay online. The cost of each transcript is $5.00.

Once the order is completed, you will receive email updates on the progress of your transcript order.

Students needing Community Services (Workforce/ Continuing Education) transcripts should contact that office at (936) 633-5206 for information on ordering their transcript.

Print an Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial transcripts are available for current students to print from the AC Portal. Students should log in, click Student tab, Transcript and Forms.

How to Apply for Graduation

Students should apply for graduation once they have registered for their final semester of attendance at Angelina College. Graduation applications can be submitted online on the AC Portal, Admissions tab. Forms are also available in Roadrunner Central. A student must file an application for degree/certificate in the Office of Admissions by the deadline printed in the college calendar, then report to the bookstore to pay for cap, gown, and invitations. There is no graduation fee. However, students participating in the graduation ceremony must purchase a cap and gown from the AC Bookstore.

The Office of Admissions will attach all student transcripts and their degree audit to the application before sending it for evaluation. Please make sure all your official transcripts from other institutions attended are on file in the Office of Admissions before you submit your graduation application. Once the evaluation is complete (within 4 weeks), students will receive notification by email.

Diplomas may be picked up at the Office of Admissions once they are available. Diplomas will be mailed to those who elect that option on the graduation application.

Replacement Diploma

Students may request a replacement diploma by submitting a Replacement Diploma Request Form to the Office of Admissions. The request must be accompanied by a photo ID (either driver’s license, state ID, of Angelina College ID).

The cost of the replacement diploma is $30.00. Students should contact the Business Office at (936) 633-5318 for payment information.

Commencement Ceremony

Angelina College holds commencement in May each year.

All graduate candidates from summer through spring will be invited to participate in the ceremony. Graduation instructions will be mailed approximately one month prior to the ceremony.

Caps, gowns and invitations are available for purchase at the AC Bookstore.

Upon completion of the commencement ceremony, graduates are encouraged to go on-line through Blackboard and complete the Graduate Survey.

Note: Participation in Commencement is not required to receive your degree or certificate.

Request an Enrollment Verification

Angelina College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. Students should login into the AC Portal, click on Student tab, Transcript and Forms, Clearinghouse Enrollment Verification. Students will be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse website where the enrollment verification certificate can be printed immediately.

If you are requesting an enrollment verification for an upcoming semester, please be aware that the request cannot be completed until the week after the official census date. Please see the Academic Calendar located in the General Bulletin for census date information.

Change Name, Address or Major

Student data change forms can be submitted on the AC Portal, Student tab or in Roadrunner Central.

Name changes must be accompanied with legal documentation of change such as marriage license, divorce decree or court order.

Address changes must be accompanied with proof of change such as Driver’s License, state ID or copies of bills.

Students should submit completed forms and any documentation to the Office of Admissions.

Academic Fresh Start

Texas residents may apply for admission under the Academic Fresh Start Program. This program gives students the option of having course work taken 10 or more years prior to the starting date of the semester in which the applicant seeks to enroll ignored for admission purposes.

Students wishing to request an Academic Fresh Start should submit the request online through the AC Portal, Student tab, Transcript and Forms. Forms are also available in Roadrunner Central.

Academic Suspension Appeal

Students placed on academic suspension at the end of a term will not be allowed to register for classes until their suspension period (next long semester) has elapsed. The College does have a provision for consideration of students on suspension to enroll before their suspension period has elapsed. The student must submit an appeal letter to the Office of Admissions prior to the deadline listed in the academic calendar. The student will also have to meet with the Admissions Committee at an assigned day. The committee meets once each semester to hear appeals of students with extenuating conditions. No student will be considered more than once during his/her college career for re-enrollment while in a suspension period. Letters will be sent to each student that is placed on academic suspension with instructions and deadlines for the appeal process.

Non-disclosure of Directory Information

Students wishing to have non-disclosure of Directory Information must submit a request to the Office of the Registrar.

Transfer Coursework from Another Institution

Only coursework taken from accredited colleges and universities will be accepted.

Angelina College utilizes the US Department of Education’s website to determine accreditation of colleges/universities (https://ope.ed.gov/dapip/#/home)

To receive transfer credit students must submit the following:

An official transcript from each college or university attended.
Course descriptions and/or a syllabus from out-of- state, private, online, or foreign Colleges/Universities attended.

AC will add the course work to your transcript once the official transcript is received. This does not mean that course equivalency has been determined.

Students should check their AC Portal, Degree Audit, or speak with a Student Success Coach to view the transfer courses that are equivalent to the AC courses on your degree plan.

Transfer coursework will not calculate into the cumulative GPA.

Courses that do not have an equivalency may be used to fulfill an elective requirement or substituted for a required course with the written permission of the appropriate academic administrator for your major.

Note: Typically, freshman- and sophomore-level courses will transfer to AC. These courses normally start with a “1” or “2”. Upper-level coursework will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Contact an academic administrator for more information.

Coursework that is measured in quarter hours is NOT equivalent to semester credit hours. Five (5) quarter hours are required earn 3 semester credit hours. 5 QH = 3 1/3 SCH

Auditing a Class

Any student, 18 years of age or older, may audit a course by completing the appropriate form in the Office of Admissions prior to the official census date of the semester (see Academic Calendar). The auditing student may then attend classes but is generally not required to take examinations and is not entitled to earn credit for the audited course. The admission process and tuition and fees are the same for auditing as those for credit enrollment. Once a student chooses to audit a course, they cannot later ask to be changed to receive credit.


Academic Fresh Start Request

Auditing A Course

Data Change

Degree Audit Request

Graduation Application

Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information

Provisional Admission

Readmission Request

Replacement Diploma

Review of Academic Records

Student FERPA Release

Transcript Request

Withdrawal Form