Financial Aid

Important Dates:

  • Sept. 6, 2019 – Deadline to submit all documents and forms
  • Sept. 9, 2019 – Last Day to charge books/supplies to financial aid

What kind of financial aid is available?

Angelina College does not participate in any Federal or State Loan programs.
Applications for short-term tuition loans are available at the Financial Aid Office, Room 208, Student Center. The loan will be for 70 percent of the tuition shown on your statement.



How do I apply for financial aid?

For most grants, including the Pell Grant, the only application you need is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For frequently asked questions and Pell Grant information, click on Pell Grant.

Applicants for financial aid should apply as soon as possible prior to July 15 for the fall semester and prior to November 30 for the spring semester, in order to receive first consideration.

Following the procedures outlined below will help you receive your financial aid on a timely basis:

1.) Submit via internet,, the FAFSA “Free Application for Federal Student Aid.” (the 6-digit federal school code for Angelina College is 006661)
Students wishing to complete a paper version of the FAFSA, and mail it to the Dept. of Education, may download or complete and print a copy of the form at:

2.) In approximately one week, check the Financial Aid NetPartner. To access this, log into your myAC Portal. Click the Students tab at the top. Click on Financial Aid (highlighted in blue on the left hand side). Then click on the Financial Aid NetPartner link. To apply for admission to Angelina College, please click here. For assistance in accessing these websites, contact 936-633-5208.

3.) Submit any forms requested by the Financial Aid Office. Items you may be asked to provide if chosen by the Dept. of Education for verification:

    • Your tax return transcript
    • Your parent’s tax transcript
    • Divorce/Separation documentation
    • Child support documentation
    • Food stamps documentation
    • Verification of high school completion
    • Other college transcripts

Forms available on-line:

Fall 2019/Spring 2020

To receive financial aid at Angelina College a student must have all required admissions documents on file in the records office. These documents include a copy of his/her high school transcript or GED scores, college transcripts, if applicable, a completed application for admissions and proof of Texas residency.

How do I keep my financial aid?

You must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress and complete your academic program in a timely manner. Please review the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy carefully.

Financial Aid Appeals Form & Instructions

What happens if I stop attending classes or withdraw? Return to Title IV Policy

How do I receive a refund of any financial aid I have remaining? – Refund Policy

Repeating Courses

Students will be allowed to repeat courses regardless of the original grade earned, however, hours attempted for repeating courses will be included in the maximum credit hour limit of 150% as specified in “Maximum Time Frame” above. Refer to the “System of Grading” section of the General Bulletin for repeated course GPA calculation. A student may receive aid for a repeated course for which they originally received a passing grade only one time.

Federal Pell Grant Program Change — Duration of Eligibility

If you have questions regarding your financial aid status or eligibility, please visit the Financial Aid Office in Roadrunner Central located in the Student Center, or call us at (936) 633-5291.

How much does Angelina College cost?


Frequently Asked Questions