Angelina College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degree levels – Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, and certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Angelina College.
The following academic programs maintain program-level accreditation by complying with the standards established by the noted entities.
- Surgical Technology, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, and Emergency Medical Services: Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Pharmacy Technology: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
- Respiratory Care: Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Radiologic Technology: Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
The following entities approve various Angelina College credit and noncredit programs.
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (approves all credit and noncredit courses and programs offered by Angelina College)
- American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
- Texas Board of Nursing
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services (Medication Aide)
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (Nurse Aide)
- Texas Workforce Commission (approves eligibility of credit and noncredit courses for state funding because they prepare students for high demand occupations)