AC Perks applicants must:
• Be a declared major in an approved CTE program
• Fall into at least one of the special populations categories
• Maintain a 2.0 GPA
• Apply to the AC Perks program
• Child care reimbursement
• Transportation reimbursement (traveling 20 miles or more to/from campus or clinicals)
• Bus passes
• Electronics device for online textbooks
• Funds for Access Codes
Approved CTE Programs:
• Health Careers
• Business and Technology (excluding Associate of Arts in Business Administration &
• Graphic Arts
• Fire Academy
• Police Academy
• Medical Assistant
Special populations categories:
• Individuals with disabilities
• Individuals from economically disadvantaged families, including low-income youth and
adults (receiving Pell)
• Individuals preparing for non-traditional fields
• Single parents, including single pregnant women
• Out-of-workforce individuals
• English learners
• Homeless individuals described in the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
• Youth who are in, or have aged out of, the foster care system
• Youth with a parent who is a member of the armed forces or is on active duty.
1. Log in on the AC Portal.
2. Select Student Services.
3. Complete the Student Support Services Application for AC Perks.